Pro všechny členy fóra tady nějakou dobu máme seznamku. Třeba tam právě ty najdeš spřízněnou duši.
Doporučujeme přečíst pravidla fóra a řídit se jimi. Za jejich neustálé nedodržování hrozí omezení přístupu.

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Hello from Spain
Hi,

My name is Baikal and I'm from the Spanish asexual community. At the end of July I will be in Brno during a week. I will be attending a gathering, but maybe I could have some time to meet people in the town.

It's very soon, I know, but if someone is interested, please contact me at this e-mail adress: baikal.balkash@gmail. Don't send me a private message because I won't check this page. It's hard to navigate with google translator as I don't know a word of Czech.

Also anyone interested in creating bridges between the two communities can also contact me. For example I saw the game section which we don't have. (Smile)

Congratulations for this portal and the effort you made to spread the knowledge of asexuality.

Best regards.
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)
Partneri / zpetne odkazy: BIGvideo.cz – 10 000+ videí zdarma! Googluj Autobaterie Stock charts Forex